This ken is made of ash wood and features the Nova Shape. Ashwood is a great choice for players looking for a lighter and more agile setup, it's a durable & dense hardwood that is responsive and dampens high-speed impact tricks like taps well. The open-grain structure gives the ken a beautiful, bold, and wavy grain pattern with a coarse texture which is great for stalls.
Features & Improvements
- Larger Cups for Insane Playability
- Increased Ken & Tama size from our Shift shape
- Stall Points have been updated to lock in tricks
- Perfect Nova Bevel Angle for Smooth Finishes
- Drilled Base-Cup Hole for More Balance & Less Weight
- Refined, Robust & Balanced Shape