Craft Concepts. Chapter 5.
We're thrilled to introduce the SAGA shape. We got the team together in the Craft shop to build a modern shape that maintains a traditional style. We took inspirations from our classic Shift and Nova shapes, and added modern improvements for next generation playability. We built a thick slip ring for a solid, compact grip at the base of the Ken. The cup rims are angled for secure stalls and stilt tricks. We smoothed out many of the angles for a softer overall feel, and a comfortable experience for juggles.
Each Ken comes pre strung with a bearing, packed securely in a customized Craft carrying bag. Pick from your choice of sustainably sourced North American maple or birch wood. Like all Crafts, every Saga Shape Ken is made with care here in the USA by experienced Kendama players.
Key features of this Kendama:
- Classic Ken Height
- Smooth Edges for a Comfortable Grip
- Angled Cup Perches to Lock In Stall Tricks
- Thick Slip Ring Design
- Snug Tama-to-Sarado Connection
- Lunar Ready & Slinger Ready
- Deep Base-Cup Hole For Great Weight Distribution & Control
- Designed by the Kendama USA Team
- 100% Produced in the USA by Experienced Kendama Players