The Luna shape is now available as a Kaizen Ken-Only option in Beech!
The Luna shape is a unique variation of the highly popular Jet shape for those who like a thinner, sleeker feeling ken. We scaled the ken down to be slightly shorter, with a more aggressive taper and a thinner spike. The sarado is shaped to lock in slinger tricks on a whole new level. We made modifications to the slip stall, and made the base of the handle a bit thinner. The cup rims are refined with sharp edges for stalls, and the beveled base cup hole gives this shape a perfect weight distribution.
Features & Improvements
- Luna Shaped Ken Made of Beech
- Sarado Shaped For Insane Slingers
- Large Cups For Maximum Playability
- Wide Stall Points With Crisp Cup Rims To Lock In Stall Tricks
- Deep Beveled Base-Cup Hole For Great Weight Distribution
- 100% Designed Experienced Kendama Players
- Designed for 62mm Sized Tamas
- Can be Used for 61mm Sized Tamas