Our tank tough and budget-friendly beech wood kens are standard replacements for your worn-out and shredded kendamas. Featuring our modern nova shape, this beautiful ken is distinguishable by its tiny pores and hair-like rays. It is very resilient and is less susceptible to splintering during to high-speed impacts like taps, drops, and even yanks. A great choice for every player, upgrade or refresh your setup today!
Looking for a replacement ken for your retired and shredded kendama? Shop our ken-only options here.
Features & Improvements
- Larger Cups for Insane Playability
- Increased Ken & Tama size from our Shift shape
- Stall Points have been updated to lock in tricks
- Perfect Nova Bevel Angle for Smooth Finishes
- Drilled Base-Cup Hole for More Balance & Less Weight
- Refined, Robust & Balanced Shape
- Includes Extra Long String & Bearing