The Fishcake Kaizen Kendama has been updated and is back for you to slay & fillet your Kendama tricks in style! Inspired by delicious naruto kamaboko, this maple tama features our updated Kaizen super stick paint a vivid 5 stripe design with a fishcake top-spotter that will help you track, focus, and land more tricks.
The Nova Shape Ken is made of Maple wood and has a ramen-themed pattern engraved all over.
Limited availability, so get one while supplies last!
Fishcake V2 Features:
- Nova Shape Ken made from High-Quality Maple Wood
- Maple Tama Coated with Kaizen Super Stick Paint
- Large Cups for Insane Playability
- Arched Cup Rims to Lock-in Stall Tricks
- Increased Ken and Tama Size (62mm)
- Chiseled Slip Stop for Precision Stalls
- Base cup hole for incredible Lunar Balance
- KUSA Bearing for Fewer Tangles During Juggles
This Kaizen Kendama comes in professional packaging and includes an instruction manual, free stickers, plus an extra-long pink replacement string & bearing pack in the box. This is a standard competition size Kendama.
Took it out the box did a lighthouse flip, trade spike and whirlwind back in the box let's go. Will play it but it's in line
The Nova shape feels amazing, this ken is perfect for lighthouses & lunars! Very nice beech set up. Just buy one. The tracking on it is amazing, and it comes with a very nice silky threaded string! The ramen patterns alone give it that Vibe when your seshing.
I love the engravings and shade of pink used for tama plus the fact it's on nova makes it a must have
Such a fun Dama, I love the etching in the wood