Blaze across your trick list with the Jet shaped Craft Comet. Slabs of the finest FSC certified birch wood were dyed red and black and fused together to bring you this cosmic beauty.
The Jet Shape was built to hit every aspect of Kendama play. The sarado is thick; sculpted to improve lunar balance and sling better than any Kendama we've played. The cup rims feature distinctive edges and wide cup rims, creating an ideal surface area to lock in your stalls. The Jet's handle is marked by 3 burn lines and a thin ring stall with a rounded edge. The base of the handle is thick with an aggressive taper. A deep base cup hole helps remove excess wood material, giving this shape perfect weight distribution.
Limited Quantities Act Fast!
Disclaimer: The Craft Kendama is designed for experienced players who are familiar with the risks of Kendama play and understand the consequences of strong impacts and drops, especially along the cup rims and slip ring. We highly recommend playing over soft surfaces to avoid damage to your Kendama.
If chipping is a big concern for you, we would recommend our hardwood Craft Kendamas which have shapes and materials better suited to resist chipping.
Features & Improvements
- Thick Sarado shaped for insane slingers
- Large Cups for maximum Playability
- Increased Ken & Tama size from our Nova shape
- Wide stall points with Crisp Cup Rims to lock in stall tricks
- Triple tracking lines
- Perfect Jet Bevel
- Deep Base-Cup Hole for great weight distribution
- 100% Designed and Produced by Experienced Kendama Players
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA