The Frost is the perfect choice for cold-blooded slayers looking for an icy setup. The Kaizen Tracer tama design is coated in our Silk paint and has three distinct tracking points: the top spotter, two bands circling the bevel, and a classic split at the center of the ball.
This Kendama features an all-Maple setup on our Nova Shape ken, KUSA spinner bearing, an extra-long matching string, free stickers, a pocket trick guide, an additional string, and a restringing tool.
The Kaizen Frost Kendamas Feature:
- Nova Shape Ken
- Made of High-Quality Maple Wood
- Tama Coated with Kaizen Silk Paint
- Large Cups for Insane Playability
- Arched Cup Rims to Lock-in Stall Tricks
- Extra Long Blue String for better Juggles
- Increased Ken and Tama Size (62mm)
- Chiseled Slip Stop for Precision Stalls
- Base cup hole for amazing Lunar Balance
I’ve been out of it for 6 years and to get back into Kendra a with this and the Haley Bishoff models are amazing! They have a great feel and are amazing kens!
Love it, the Nova shape slaps perfectly with that Kaizen Tracer. Would definitely recommend ❤️🇨🇦🇺🇸💚
The silk paint is super smooth. Lands clean and transitions cup-to-cup easy. It’s also good for tracking!
It weighs out to 173 grams (on my scale at least) I love it so far.
I haven't put this kendama since I got it. Fun, beautiful. Definitely worth every penny
The design and color scheme of this kendama are amazing!