Your Kendama tricks are about to start flowing like hot Lava. The red and black Tracer tama is coated in our sticky matte silk paint and has three distinct tracking points: the top spotter, two bands circling the bevel, and a classic split at the center of the ball.
This Kendama features an all-Maple setup on our Nova Shape ken, KUSA spinner bearing, an extra-long replacement string, free stickers, a pocket trick guide, and a restringing tool.
The Lava Features:
- Nova Shape Ken
- Made of High-Quality Maple Wood
- Tama Coated with Kaizen Silk Paint
- Large Cups for Insane Playability
- Arched Cup Rims to Lock-in Stall Tricks
- Extra Long Red String for better Juggles
- Increased Ken and Tama Size (62mm)
- Chiseled Slip Stop for Precision Stalls
- Base cup hole for amazing Lunar Balance
The customer service was FANTASTIC! The product was wonderful and my son has been non-stop practicing! Which is my big win! So impressed!
I’ve been out of it for 6 years and to get back into Kendra a with this and the Haley Bishoff models are amazing! They have a great feel and are amazing kens!
Love it, the Nova shape slaps perfectly with that Kaizen Tracer. Would definitely recommend ❤️🇨🇦🇺🇸💚
The silk paint is super smooth. Lands clean and transitions cup-to-cup easy. It’s also good for tracking!
It weighs out to 173 grams (on my scale at least) I love it so far.
I haven't put this kendama since I got it. Fun, beautiful. Definitely worth every penny